Today I went further along the lines that appeared last friday. I glued pieces of newspaper to a piece of drawing paper with 'acrylbinder'. And than I used white paint and Indian ink on top of it, and scratched it with a palet knife.
Still like the white/greyish/black 'misty' atmosphere very much. And also it is fun to work with the ndian againg.
The only thing is: it does not look very good on this website. Because it is white, it does not look very nice on top of the white background of the website.
The other thing that I did is something that I already was thinking about for longer.
I used a piece of 'wastepaper'. Paper that I used to lift of the paint of other (coloured) paintings.
Actually full of 'monoprints'.
I used black Indian Ink and a little bit white paint on top of it.
Just for an experiment, not really meant as a 'finished' work.
Thanks for your attention!
p.s.:below is the 'wastepaper-monoprint-indian-ink-experiment':